- I am an American ex-pat living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia where I work as a guitar player, photographer and consultant.
- For more than 20 years I lived a somewhat conventional life with a career in sales, marketing and management of innovative high-tech hardware, software and Internet companies, but for the past ten years I have been traveling and pursuing a career in photography.
- I’m a very lucky guy with lots of solidly successful business experience, but I'm difficult to pin down due to my wide range of interests.
- I spend my time learning, reading, doing photography, playing guitar, listening to music, traveling, meditating and walking around to see what’s going on in our world of inestimable beauty and potential.
- I’m an unusual, fun-loving yet serious and hard-working individual. Private and independent.
- I was fortunate to have studied with the 14th Dalai Lama at his temple near Dharamsala, India some years ago, but that is just one of many exceptional experiences and accomplishments.
- I absolutely refuse to define myself by, or conform to any standard or convention so please don't get hung-up on labels! Its all up to me... I question authority, break the dominant paradigm, think for myself and I suggest that you do the same! I aspire to do things that are collaborative and outrageously amazing in vast mythical proportions!
I earned a Bachelors degree from the University of Pittsburgh in Philosophy and English Literature and worked for more than twenty years as a successful software and Internet company executive, but I've lived, traveled and photographed extensively in Southeast Asia since 2002.I have traveled extensively in the United States, Canada, England, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Myanmar (Burma), Laos, Cambodia, Viet Nam, Nepal and India.
Photos: on Picasa
Photos: on Flickr
Photo Albums at Mythicaldude
Photo Albums at Mythicaldude (no thumbnails)
Steve Goodman Photography
SEA/collectiv – A photographer's collective
Extra Blog (another one)
Extra Blog (just in case)
Mythicaldude's Superfluous Blog
Google me in BLOGS
Profile at Google
Photographer's Profile | on Lightstalkers.com
Profile | on Facebook
Profile | on Google
About: at Mythicaldude.net
About: at mythicaldude
My Author's Page: at Amazon.com
My Profile: at mythicaldude
My book: To Myanmar With Love
To Myanmar With Love – A Travel Guide for the Connoisseur used my photos exclusively and has my name on the cover.
My photographer's profile at Lightstalkers
My book: Listing on Amazon.com To Myanmar With Love
Book | book listing on Amazon.com
Book | publisher of my book
Black Star Rising interview with Steve Goodman
Google search for me
MSN Messenger: amazingdude
Google Talk: mythicaldude