Wednesday, June 09, 2004

My New House

Its big and its nice... sub-letting a very nice cozy room for the next 3 and a half months. Its in a huge old house a block down from Divisadero on Broderick at Fulton.




My good buddy Bob was in town from New Jersey and we hung out for the past couple of days. Festivities included an evening at Nickies for Grateful Dead Night on Monday and a stop at Ben & Jerr'y's at the corner of Haight & Ashbury.




My friend Lisa just got a new car and swung by a few days ago to show it off to me.




It was really great to see my parents and my brother when I visited them in Detroit last week after being gone for a year and a half.




Mood? I've been a little grouchy...




But I just woke up... hoping to feel better later!




Critical Thinking
The ability to think critically and to think for oneself is of paramount importance.

Critical Thinking Links

CriticalThinking.org

Critical Thinking on the Web

A Guide to Critical Thinking About What You See on the Web

Critical Thinking Core Concepts

CriticalThinking.com

35 Dimensions of Critical Thought

Stephen Jay Gould on Critical Thinking

Tools for Critical Thought

Critical Thought

Can't you see I'm busy?


No comments: